HSRPP Health Services Reasearch and Pharmacy Practice
HSRPP - Links to Useful Websites
- International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Publishers of abstracts for the HSRPP conference
- Pharmacy Practice Research Trust
Medicines & People, Turning knowledge into know-how
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) is the professional body for pharmacists in England, Scotland and Wales.
- The Company Chemists' Association
The forum for the large businesses engaged in community pharmacy to work.
- Department of Health; Research and Development
Details: R&D Programmes, How Priorities are set for DH Research, Working with other Funders
- The National Research Register (NRR)
A register of ongoing and recently completed research projects funded by, or of interest to, the United Kingdom's National Health Service.
Information on health related funding and training opportunities
- Medical Research Council
Details of research training and career development schemes
- A UK Funeral Rule? Discussion on whether the UK develop a similar funeral rule to the US.
- Consumers in NHS Research
Group set up to advise the Central Research & Development Committee (which advises the Director of R&D) on how best to involve consumers in the R&D process.
- Health Technology Assessment
The HTA programme is a national programme of research established and funded by the Department of Health's Research and development programme.
Aims to stimulate further research and debate about concordance and to provide a source of authoritative and up to date information relevant to concordance for academics, healthcare professionals, patients and the general public.
- Harkness Fellowships in Health Care Policy
Fellowships to give mid-career professionals from Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom an opportunity to conduct a research project in the United States.
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics One Day Conference
A one-day conference for researchers in healthcare law, healthcare ethics and pharmacy practice.
Discussion Forum and Mailing Lists
The electronic discussion list for the UK Federation of Primary Care Research Networks.
- The Pharmaceutical Press
International publisher of books, journals and digital products.
- The public's use of community pharmacies as a primary health care resource
Executive summary for the Community Pharmacy Research Consortium
- SAGE publications
A wide range of research related publications and software
- Social Research Online
An online research journal
Statistical package for social sciences
Non-numerical Unstructured Data Indexing Searching and Theory-building QSR Ltd. Also QSR NVivo, BEST, Decision Explorer, Ethnograph.
- Tutorial workbooks, University of Leeds
Notes on Excel, SPSS, Minitab and other software